I formerly described myself as ‘no-one of particular interest who’ll be forgotten easily’ but I have recently realized that that isn’t accurate. I created the personal wiki for no particular reason, and I frequently found myself unsure of what to use it for, but I think I’ve figured it out by now.
I don’t tend to actively, or even passively, take part in any online communities. The one exception to this was with the Bibliotheca Anonoma, where I briefly copy-pasted articles from their Github wiki to the dedicated wiki, and I hung out on their discord server. I stopped taking part when I realized the members didn’t really care about the actual wiki articles, alongside the fact I now fundamentally disagree with their views on archivalC), and that their members came off as weird and uninformed.
Outside of this, I was brieflyD) an active member on the ‘official’ Cube World Discord server’sE) off-topic channel category. I left that when I realized I don’t care about the game at all. Before I did, I wrote an article that went over the history, that I was aware of, of the server. The article was formerly on this wiki, and I mirrored it on the Bibanon with permission from the Bibanon. I removed the article from here because I got embarrassed of itF), but I left it on the Bibliotheca Anonoma for posterity’s sake. I do still have a userpage on there thoughG).
I’ve gotten a little bolder in recent years, and started more actively engaging with people online in various places, but I wouldn’t describe myself as a member of any community.
- I was naturally born left-handed, apparently. At some point in my childhood I started using my right hand instead. However, I still fairly frequently choose my left hand over my right.
- I don’t believe I can be described as ambidextrous unfortunately. Although there was a brief time where I could write with my left hand.
- To describe my politics is to first explain that I consider myself fairly religious, as I center my political views around my religious/philosophical views.
- I won’t reveal what my current religion is, just that it is East-Asian in origin. However, I am still actively figuring out what my religious/philosophical views actually are, so my political ones shift occasionally.
- I was born a catholic, but I fizzled out of it a while ago. Even before I adopted my current faith I wasn’t really a catholic, more of an Anglican.
- I really dislike using political labels, and particularly the so-called ‘left-right’ spectrum. While I try to avoid labelling myself in particular, other people label me anyway, and they most commonly label me as ‘right-wing’ or ‘conservative’. The words I’d use myself, if forced to, would be ‘pragmatist’ or ‘religious’ however.
- As a joke I occasionally label myself as a ‘de-facto Japanese nationalist’.
- As a young’un I moved to a different country. I was simultaneously too old for this, and too young. My dive into the internet partially stems from me feeling like an outsider everywhere.
- I am a great admirer of, what I call, the early 2000s. Which really just means anything from the years 1998-2011.
- I’m also fully aware that my internal idea of “the early 2000s” is nothing like what the actual decade was like.
- I really love Japan and everything about it. I can’t really express it any better than that.
My laziness is the only thing preventing me from learning the language.I’m progressing relatively well with the language actually.
- I use XD unironically. I kinda got used to it.